Coming to Vegas for the first time? Your to-do list is here!
Las Vegas is truly a city that never sleeps! Think of the 24-hour casinos, numerous entertainment shows, amazing strip clubs, and you have a place that promises to offer everything that the urban mind craves for. Of course, you can never have enough of Vegas on your first trip – You must come back again, but below are just some of the crazy things you can plan here.
- Get hitched. Yep! Did you know you can get married in Vegas whenever you want? Yes, getting a marriage license here is literally a matter of minutes. Of course, if you want to plan one of the custom Las Vegas weddings, you need to plan things in advance. You will find amazing packages, which can be tailored to match your requirements.
- Head to the Flamingo Garden. Most of us have never seen a Flamingo, and this is where you get a chance. Spread over 15 acres, Flamingo Garden is easy to access and has some amazing exotic birds.
- Indoor Skydiving. Not up for real skydiving as yet? In Vegas, you can enjoy Indoor Skydiving. Located at Convention Center, you can have fun at the Vegas Indoor Skydiving, which is open between 10 am and 8 pm every day.
- Helicopter Tours. Ever wondered how the city of lights looks from the sky above? There are organized helicopter tours that are worth every penny spent. Fly over the Grand Canyon or check the fun resorts and the neon lights of the Las Vegas Strip – the choice is yours. Also, you can consider including rafting in Colorado River with the package.
- Enjoy the shows. From the Hollywood-inspired shows to live entertainment, comedies and more, there’s a show for everyone in Vegas. However, don’t plan on catching up more than two shows on your first trip – there’s plenty of other things to do.
Wedding planning tips
If you are planning a destination or elaborate wedding in Las Vegas, consider planning in advance. There are many service providers that will take bookings and can customize their services as required. Also, consider the budget, because in Vegas, you don’t need a lot of money to get married. Booking early just helps in selecting between more venues, and you can also do the rehearsals before the wedding for an extra charge.
Check online now and book your tickets – A fun week of entertainment awaits in Vegas.