5 family-friendly destinations in Thailand
Travelling with family is always exciting and fun in a lot of ways. It is suggested to everyone to have a family vacation at least once a year. There are several family holiday destinations, and one of the most exotic locations is Thailand. There are beaches, heritage sites, and a lot more meant for the entire family with kids also to enjoy. Here we are going to talk about five such exotic places that the entire family can enjoy visiting. Thus, wait no more and get ready for a mind-boggling journey to the country of Thailand.If you plan ahead and book Mumbai or Delhi to Bangkok or Bangkok to Delhi flights in advance, you may get them at a reasonable price as well.
Five family-friendly destinations in Thailand
- Phuket: Phuket is the largest island in Thailand and has a lot to offer for kids and the entire family. The children can splash on the water and play on the soft sands while the elders can enjoy a drink on the beach sand enjoying the waves. Older kids may also wish to enjoy karting, wild-life spotting, and wakeboarding too. The food on this island is amazing, and there are things meant for everyone.
- Chiang Rai: A mountainous city, laid back in vibe but still full of culture and contemporary attractions is the place called Chiang Rai. It is a lesser-known, not so famous city in northern Thailand. Once it gets included in the to-visit list, the visitors must get ready for a journey of great food, music, temples, art, and a lot more. The golden clock tower is the biggest attraction of this place. The Buddhist temple and art museums reflect the rich heritage and culture of Thailand. Do not return by the flights from Bangkok to Delhi without visiting this place.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan: Located not very far from Bangkok, this location is most famous for its seaside town called Hua Hin. The facilities of accommodation and dining at this place are outstanding and very pocket-friendly for tourists. This place is totally meant for the entire family to enjoy. Old and young children can have laughter at the water jungle of Vana Nava Hua Hin. The Black Mountain Water Park is another great attraction of this place.
- Bangkok: Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand, and there are several fantastic things that a family can do here. The children and even the elders can have a great day at the Safari world or in the Dream World. The sea life ocean world Bangkok is also highly attractive. The hotels and the restaurants in this city are luxurious yet pocket-friendly. Those who wish to see a different side of the city can ride on the long-tail boat along the Khlongs of Thonburi.
- Kanchanaburi: This place is an extremely charming riverside gem in the western part of Thailand. Nature here is spectacular and has a very interesting history to unravel. The younger family members may not be very interested to learn about the past of this place, but they can surely enjoy the train ride by the side of the scenic death railway.
What are you waiting for? Book your air ticket Delhi to Bangkok and start packing.